Looking to spruce up your yard? Here are some tips and suggestions for south Florida homeowners to get started!
- Decide what you want/need from your space– Are you looking to include an herb garden, a safe place for your kids to play, or maybe both!
- Measure your space– Once you know how much space you have to work with, you can decide just what you can and can’t fit in your space!
- Research plants– Make sure you know how much light and wind enter your space. When doing your research, make sure the plants you choose are conducive to growing in the space you have available.
- PS- make sure you check to see how large the plants will grow to ensure they will continue to fit in the space you have!
- Get started planting– Now here’s the fun part! It’s time to get down and dirty getting your new plants into the ground. Have fun!
Once you have all of your new plants situated, you’ll definitely want to be showing them off! Here’s where uplighting comes in. Here at North Pole Lighting, we are experts on all things lighting- including uplighting. Give us a call for help designing your dream yard 561-746-7776!